Klook.com

Sunday, May 21, 2023

The most streamed idol songs on Youtube Korea as of 2023

 Male idols: 

BSS' Fighting - 23.6 M streams
Taeyang x Jimin's VIBE - 17.5 M streams
Seventeen's Super - 11.9 M streams
TXT's Sugar Rush Ride - 8.85 M streams
BTS Jimin's Like Crazy - 6.95 M streams
BTS Jimin's Set Me Free Pt. 2 - 5.49 M streams
BTS JHope x J.Cole's On The Street - 3.09 M streams
BTS Suga's People Pt. 2 - 2.84 M streams
EXO Kai's Rover - 2.75 M streams
BTS Suga's Haegum - 1.89 M streams
BTOB's Wind and Wish - 1.78 M streams
The Boyz's ROAR - 1.69 M streams
Taeyang's Seed - 1.66 M streams
SHINee Key's Killer - 523 K streams
SHINee Onew's O - 434 K streams

Female idols:

New Jeans' Ditto - 95 M streams
New Jeans' OMG - 80.3 M streams
IVE's I AM - 48.1 M streams
IVE's KITSCH - 39.9 M streams
Blackpink Jisoo's Flower - 29.8 M streams
Fifty Fifty's Cupid - 26.5 M streams
STAYC's Teddy Bear - 25.6 M streams
LE SSERAFIM's Unforgiven - 18.1 M streams
NMIXX's Love Me Like This - 10.7 M streams
Lee Chaeyeon's Knock - 8.54 M streams
Aespa's Spicy - 8.04 M streams
New Jeans' Zero - 6.94 M streams
TWICE's Set Me Free - 6.61 M streams

theqoo

-It only has been a month since I AM was released and they already gained that much streams...

-BSS!! I AM was released in April, though. That's really amazing.

-New Jeans' Ditto has more streams than all the male idols' streams combined... (The sum of male idols' stream: 91 M)

-You're telling me that IVE already gained almost 50 M streams just one month after releasing the song???

-Whoa... It's only been a month since I AM was released, though. I'm really proudㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-New Jeans is literally a wall...

-There's certainly a significant difference between male and female idols in terms of music streaming...

-Why is New Jeans' Zero there;;

-NCT Dojaejung's Perfume has 2.7 M streams. Why did the OP leave them out...? This song is also charted in Youtube Music Korea right now...

-I think OP missed out NCT...?

-BSS is really amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋ Female idols are doing really well...

-New Jeans' Zero is the most shocking one for me...

-Whoa... Lee Chaeyeon is really amazing...

-Lee Chaeyeon is the only female soloist in the chart. She's really cool🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

-I had no idea people were actually using Youtube Music...

-Ditto is crazyㅜㅜ I still haven't got tired of that song...

-New Jeans is crazy... Well, I also still listen to their song in daily basis...

-I'm not a fan but I listen to Seventeen, New Jeans, and IVE everyday as I go to workㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com