Klook.com

Sunday, May 21, 2023

,

Aespa reacts to the analysis of 4 Gen female idols

 










Jonathan: 'There's a post that analyzed 4 Gen female idols. IVE is narcissistic. LE SSERAFIM is always confident. New Jeans manipulates the memory of your first love. And Aespa is busy fighting Black Mamba.'

Karina: 'I just wanted to become a singer'

Black Mamba that will devour anythingㅠㅠㅠ


-I'm really happy that they left Kwangyaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kwangya has become their dark past(?) now?ㅠㅠ I really liked their Black Mamba concept, though...

-But still, I really liked Kwangyaㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh... Does that mean they're no longer using Kwangya concept now?

-'I just wanted to become a singer'ㅜㅜ The caption is really funny

-I really liked Kwangya concept because it makes Aespa looks more outstanding, thoughㅠㅠ

-I think both the members and fans wanted a bright concept. I noticed that Aespa's members seem to be really satisfied with their latest song.

-I really like Aespa's latest song because it's more easy-listening, but still has Aespa's unique characteristicsㅋㅋㅋ

-Honestly, who would like concepts like Kwangya?ㅋㅋㅋ I can totally understand if Aespa's members didn't like it...

-First of all, this is just a variety show. Besides, they're just coming back to the real world for a while for this comebackㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I personally like their previous concept more... Their current concept looks average...

-I know that they're just being funny since this is a reality show, but I'm sick of itㅠㅠ I'm really upset to see their reaction, especially because I personally really like their previous concept...

-They're just joking. After that, they asked the viewers to root for them even if they're back with their previous concept in their next comeback...

-Their reactions are really adorable...

-I wonder who will be the next villain in their next comeback...

-I really like their previous concept because it's really unique...

trazy.com