Klook.com

Sunday, May 21, 2023

, ,

Karina dyes her hair back to black today

 

theqoo 

-Where's her blonde hair... There are still a lot of other hair colors she hasn't tried out, though😭😭😭

-I can see Hyuna in her face...

-I've been waiting for her to dye her hair back to black... Black hair is the best❣️

-She looks so much better with black hair...

-Hul... I was just starting to get used to seeing her with blonde hair, though...

-Karina looked really adorable with blonde hairㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She should've changed her hair color to pink, light purple, sky blue, etc while she had blonde hairㅠㅠㅠ

-I really loved her blonde hair...

-With black hair, she looks like a cold Unnie that I wouldn't even dare to approach...

-I really wanted to see her with pink hair, thoughㅠㅠ She looks gorgeous with black hair too...

-Of course, she looks beautiful with black hair. But I liked her blonde hair better, it's such a shame that she dyed it black nowㅠㅠ Especially because she said that she would never go blonde again... She should've kept her blonde hair longer...

-I still can't believe blonde Karina no longer exists...

-She had her blonde hair for a really short time...

-We wouldn't be able to see her with blonde hair for another 3 years now that she dyed it black...ㅠㅠ

-She looked gorgeous with blonde hair, but she said it hurt her scalp and it gave her a hard time... It's all up to her now. I can't imagine how damaged her scalp is now.

trazy.com