Klook.com

Sunday, May 21, 2023

, ,

NCT Doyoung sings I AM in the original key, going up to Sol in the 3rd octave

 

To celebrate this post becoming one of the trending posts, please take a look at Doyoung on Lee Mujin Service too


High notes starting from 2:20 


-Whoa... It's fascinating how he struggles more with low notes...

-I can't even hit the notes in that song...

-Jaehyun, who was singing next to him, is not bad either, though...?? He was just sitting quietly and then started hitting the high notes out of nowhere...

-I hope he will do a proper cover of this song... I've always thought he sounds the best when singing ballad songs. But after listening to that clip, I think he would suit rock songs really well...

-His high notes are crazy...

-He has a really beautiful voice. I think he would suit rock songs too.

-Doyoung, I'm a woman and I can't even sing that song... Can you please be my vocal trainer?

-That's crazy... I can't hit the notes in I AM no matter how hard I try...

-I almost cried when I tried to sing this song in karaoke....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Is Doyoung one of the main vocals in NCT??

-Doyoung, please do a cover of rock songs too...

-Whoa... I think it would be really great if he debuts as a solo singer with this type of songㅋㅋ

-Whoa... Honestly, I like his cover better than the original song because the high notes are actually comfortable to listen... 

-Kim Doyoung is a really great singer... This is why stanning NCT 127 is really funㅠㅠㅠ

-I had no expectations at all at first... I'm really shocked to hear how amazing he sounds...

-Whoa... He sounds really amazing. I'm waiting for him to do a full cover of this song.

-Please release a rock-ballad song, Kim Doyoung. I'm begging you.

-You can always believe in SM idols when it comes to vocal...

-Please watch the episode of Lee Mujin Service that he guested in... He sounds really amazing there...

trazy.com