Klook.com

Sunday, May 21, 2023

, ,

Seventeen's wish to star in 'Youth Over Flowers' is granted through a game on The Game Caterer

 

There were 60 'fails' and 6 'wishes'

theqoo 

-I'm so proud... Thank you, Dokyeom-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I wonder which country will they film the show in!!!!

-This actually happened... This feels like their birthday present to me...

-I'm not a fan, but I'm really looking forward to this. I promise to watch it, so please film it as soon as possible...

-I'm so proud of you, Seventeen. You guys are the best. I will be looking forward to this. I'm so happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-For your information, out of 60 'fails' and 6 'wishes', they were able to pick out 3 wishesㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're really luckyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-At this point, Seventeen will be the one who kidnaps the staff, not the other way around...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh Gosh... I can't wait already. I really enjoyed watching them on The Game Caterers...

-Lee Dokyeom is really luckyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm really happy to hear thisㅠㅠㅠ I can't believe we get to see Seventeen in Youth Over Flowers soonㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm really looking forward to this... I think it's going to be really funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Will Na Youngsuk keep his promise? Seventeen has a lot of membersㅋㅋ

-I can already tell the show is going to be really fun!!

-That's unbelievable. They've said that they wanted to star in Youth Over Flowers before.

-It's Na PD, I'm sure he's going to keep his promiseㅋㅋㅋ I can already tell the show is going to be really fun...

-I wonder when will they film the show... I can't imagine how fun it's going to be. Darum Darimda.

trazy.com