Klook.com

Sunday, May 21, 2023

, ,

Ningning receives positive reactions after performing at Akaraka Festival

 









A lot of people are surprised to see how beautiful she looks in person


-She already looks beautiful in pictures. Does that mean she looks even more beautiful in person? She looks prettier with light makeup...

-I'm jealous of the fact that she has a tiny and cute belly buttonㅜㅜㅋㅋ

-I really like Ningning these daysㅜㅜ I'm about to become a fan...

-I went to Akaraka Festival and all of my friends couldn't stop talking about how beautiful Ningning is... 

-I personally think the makeup style that she had back in the era when she was busy trying to catch Black Mamba didn't suit her... I had no idea she was actually this beautiful. Her makeup has gotten a lot lighter during this promotion. She looks so much cuter and prettier now...

-Ningning looks prettier with lighter makeup...

-I think she looks like Joy and Jennie... So pretty...

-Ningning has always been beautiful since she debuted...ㅠㅠ

-I had no idea she was this gorgeous... She looks charming...

-This era is legendary... She has always been beautiful, but she looks even more outstanding before... Probably because she changed her makeup style?

-I'm so jealous of her thick hair...

-I've always been a fan of Ningning since she debutedㅠㅠ She would be absolutely perfect if it wasn't for her nationality...

-She looks healthy and her skin looks really nice... She's so pretty... 

trazy.com