Klook.com

Sunday, May 21, 2023

, ,

A lot of people express their desire to date Karina after watching No Prepare

 

YJ: Unnie, Ningning is not just the typical cute
KR: You're cute too 

KR: Why are you flirting with me?!!  

KR: I look pretty? Thank you 

YJ: I just realized this after seeing you in person

KR: What is it?

YJ: That I want to date you

Staff: I want to date her too 

YJ: Because Yoo Jimin is mine. Yoo Jimin is my woman. Yoo Jimin, come to me!




If you search the keyword 'Karina No Prepare', you'll see that a lot of people starting to subscribe to her on Bubble after she guested in No Prepareㅠㅠㅋㅋ



-Get your queue number and stand in line!~~

-Marry meㅠㅠㅠ

-That episode also makes me want to date her... Marry me, Jimin-ah...

-I don't usually watch No Prepare, but I watched that episode until the end only because of Karina. She's really beautiful, adorable, lovely, and outgoing...

-I fell in love with her after watching that episode. It seems like the same thing happened to a lot of people...

-She's bursting out with her charms...

-It's my first time watching No Prepare until the end of the episode. For your information, she's not even my bias. Please date me.

-I never really paid attention in Aespa. This is the first time I saw her talking. I have to admit that she sounds very adorable, looks f*cking gorgeous, and is really lovely...

-Karina has a really charming personality...

-Karina, can't you just go back to Kwangya?? I can't handle this...

-Karina is indeed really beautiful. More than that, her personality is really charming.

-I feel really weird after watching Karina's episode last night... Am I in love?

-Get in line, you guys. She's mine.

-I hesitated to watch that episode because it's really long... However, I ended up watching it twice. I think I'm in love.

-I think now I know why Karina is really popular... She's so f*cking charming...

trazy.com