Klook.com

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Japanese women these days resemble Korean women

 



I heard that a lot of Japanese women follow Korean makeup style these days. It seems like it's true.
That woman is Japanese but I thought she was Korean at first.

[+438][-28]

1. [+323][-31] On the other hand, a lot of Korean women want to look Japanese these days. 

2. [+168][-15] I heard that Oh Haewon is really popular in Japan these days (According to my Japanese friends). I think they're copying Oh Haewon's makeup style. The woman in the picture also looks like Oh Haewon.

3. [+128][-3] Whoa... She really does look Korean...

4. [+100][-8] They came to South Korea to get plastic surgery done. There are a lot of plastic surgery clinics looking for part-timer translators these days.

5. [+87][-3] But her style still looks Japanese... She's gonna need bangs to complete her Korean looks. 

trazy.com