Klook.com

Sunday, May 21, 2023

,

The actor who will finally be discharged from military tomorrow

 







Seo Kangjoon

theqoo

-Welcome back, my Prince...

-It has been really longㅠㅠ

-Congratulations! He's finally getting discharged from the military...

-Crazy... Time flies so f*cking fast. Didn't he enlist last month...?

-I feel like I haven't seen him for a long time. Did he serve 5 years in the military service?

-Please make me shed blood, sweat, and tearsㅠㅠㅠ

-I've been waiting for youㅠㅠ You've worked really hard. Come back soon!

-There was literally not a single pictures of Seo Kangjoon from his time in the military that was released...

-I'm getting butterflies in my stomach... Why is he so handsomeㅜㅜ

-Why does it feel like he served for 5 years?

-You're telling me that he still hasn't gotten discharged from the military?

-He enlisted?? I thought he was just in a hiatus...

-Hul... Finally...

trazy.com