Klook.com

Sunday, May 21, 2023

,

SHINee put up an outdoor ad for their upcoming comeback in June

This ad is located in Seoul Forest Megabox (There are SM Ent. and Megabox's logos in the ad)

+) A clearer picture: 



-SHINee's logo for their 15th anniversary looks so f*cking prettyㅠㅠ

-Oh... I didn't know SHINee was having a comeback... I'm really looking forward to it...

-I can't f*cking wait...

-Whoa... Can they please comeback as soon as possible?ㅠㅠ I don't have any songs to listen to these days...

-Whoa... What a perfect timing! I'm running out of songs to listen to these days...

-My heart is beating so freaking fast right nowㅜ

-Hul... I had no idea SHINee was going to have a comeback!!

-Are they working together with Megabox for something?? Let's go!

-Hul... I went to Kwangya yesterday but I didn't see that. Did they just put up that ad today?

-I can't believe they're having a comeback in June for their 15th debut anniversary... They finally put up the ad todayㅠㅠ

-It's really fascinating how they make the I and N look like XV...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm really looking forward to their next album...

-Their logo is genius...

-Why are there only 4 members? Did one of the members leave the group?
 ㄴJonghyun...

-Congratulations on your 15th debut anniversary, SHINee!!

trazy.com