Klook.com

Saturday, May 20, 2023

,

The legendary spectacle of TWICE's concert today

 

The fireworks are crazy....

theqoo 

-That must be really fun... I know the fan chants too, though...

-I really want to go to TWICE's concertㅠㅠㅠ

-That looks really cool. Why am I not thereㅜㅜ

-I'm very jealous... Why am I in South Korea nowㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh... I'm really jealous. I want to go to their concerts tooㅠㅠ

-I want to go to TWICE's concert too... I'm confident I can sing the fan chants really well...

-Tokyo... Why are you guys having fun without me🥲

-Why am I not one of the 60,000 people at that concert...

-I should've gone to that concert...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Where is that?

-You have to watch the 3rd video. The live performance and fan chant sound really funㅠㅠ

-Whoa, Talk That Talk... It must be really fun there. I'm really jealousㅠㅠ

-The quality of TWICE'c concerts is really amazing. It shows how much they prepared the concert thoroughly...

-Whoa... Is that Tokyo? Did it really have to be the day I just went back to Korea from Japan?ㅠㅠ

-I'm gonna make sure to go to TWICE's next concertㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com