Klook.com

Saturday, May 20, 2023

, ,

Karina looks surreal in the pictures taken at Akaraka Festival

 


theqoo 

-Karina looks 100x times prettier without bangs

-Date me

-Is she even a real person?

-Karina looks like a doll in person...

-That's crazy... She looks f*cking gorgeous

-People keep saying that she looks like a Goddess and now she actually becomes one...

-She's so beautiful that I want to date her even though I'm also a woman...

-She's really hot...

-I want to marry her...

-I want to see Karina in person too!!

-She looks unrealistically beautiful, I'm not even lying...

-I'm sure she's not a real human...

-She really does look like a paintingㅠ

-She looks so beautiful, it doesn't even make sense...

-Yoo Jimin is so annoying💙

-Whoa... Her face is so freaking small...

trazy.com