Klook.com

Saturday, May 20, 2023

, ,

Karina's update on Aespa's official account

 








theqoo

-Karina is a Goddess

-Crazy... She looks so freaking pretty. Even her shoulders are pretty.

-Does she even really exist in reality? Crazy...

-Does this even make sense? Is it even possible for a person to look that beautiful?

-She resembles Taeyeon in these pictures. It's fascinating.

-How could she look that gorgeous?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's truly a Goddess

-Crazy... She's f*cking pretty. I personally think she looks the prettiest these days. 

-I personally think she's the prettiest female idol ever...

-Whoa... I can't help but admire her beauty...

-She looks like an AI character more than AI characters do...

-Yoo Jimin, please date me...

-How could her eyes be that huge... She really does look surreal...

-Karina is not a real person. She can't be.

-How could a person look like an AI character...?

-Please marry me...

trazy.com