Klook.com

Saturday, May 20, 2023

, ,

Aespa's Winter recent Instagram update (Akaraka Festival)

 







-Is she wearing a hair extension?? She looks so pretty...

-Aespa is a group filled with beautiful women...

-Minjeong-ah, you look so prettyㅜㅜ

-I wonder how delighted SM Ent. must be to have her...

-She looks really pretty... She suits those colored eye lenses really well...

-She looks really beautiful with medium-length hair...

-She suits that kind of outfit really well, especially because she has a really beautiful build in the first place

-Minjeong-ie, you look so beautiful today as usual...

-I feel like I'm gonna go insane... She's gorgeous...

-She looks really lovely with that blue heart stickerㅠㅠ My puppyㅠㅠ

-She looks so freaking pretty and handsome at the same time...

-She looks really beautiful these days! I even liked that post because of how pretty she looks!

-The way she smiles while winking is really beautiful...

-Please marry me...

-Whoa... I really like her hairstyle and makeup today...

-I'm sure she knows that her looks today are absolutely legendary, right...?

-Oh Gosh... Should I date Winter or Karina? This Unnie is having a hard time deciding, girls...

trazy.com