Klook.com

Saturday, May 20, 2023

, ,

Ningning describes the differences between the cold weather in South Korea and in her hometown, Harbin

 Jonathan asked Ningning about the differences between the winter in Harbin and South Korea




Ningning: It's so different to the point that (the weather) makes you roll your eyes backward


??? What is she talking about???



Ningning: The winter in South Korea makes you go πŸ™„



Ningning: You'll go 😱 when you visit my hometown


γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

If we compare it:



It's something like this?γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹


Her explaining made Jonathan understood clearly right away

γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹


I was watching this video and this scene is really funny that I took screen-captures right awayγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I'm going to finish this episode now

Aespa is surprisingly very funnyγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹


-I mean... How cold it must be there?γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
 γ„΄I went to Harbin this January and it reached -25 Celcius. However, I was told that the winter was actually warm this year

-Ningning is seriously so funnyγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Ningning's hometown? She must've been raised to be a strong womanγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-I didn't know Ningning was from Harbinγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ It's fascinating...

-I thought about visiting Harbin for the Ice and Snow Festival when I was in China. However, I canceled my plan after I was told that my camera lens would freeze there...

-I've been to Harbin before. My camera lens literally froze there. 

-I was really shocked to see Ningning going on in shorts in the winter...γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Harbin is actually very cold. Is she from Harbin? I didn't know that...

-In Harbin, people simply leave ice and ice cream outside to sell...

-I visited Harbin to see Kim Yuna's competition back then. It was so cold that I thought I almost diedγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I completely understand Ningning. China is really cold generally. The wind feels sharp just like knife, that's why you always have to wear hat and scarfes there. 

-It was around -40 Celcious at the time I visited Harbin...γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Harbin is so f*cking coldγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I was really shocked when I heard that -20 Celcius is considerably warm there.

-I heard you have to move every 3 seconds there or else your eyeballs will freezeγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-I have lived in Harbin during the winter before. I think I would die if I don't wear thermal underwear. I feel like my nose hair freezes everytime I breathe.

-They don't even use fridges there... 
trazy.com