Klook.com

Saturday, May 20, 2023

, , , , ,

BTS Jimin joins Seventeen's Super challenge with Hoshi and Vernon

 



theqoo 

-Jimin always nails every challenge he joins...

-My baby is such a great dancerㅠㅠㅠ You're the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Jimin looks really small compared to Hoshi and Vernon, so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I didn't know Vernon and Hoshi were that tall...

-As a fan of BTS and Seventeen, I'm really happy to see thisㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh... Why is Vernon so handsome?

-Jimin is really adorable, especially when he smilesㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are you that excited?

-Vernon has a really good body...

-I can't believe I'm watching this... I really wanted Jimin to do this challengeㅠㅠ

-Jimin is such an amazing dancer... I can't stop watching the video because of him...

-Is this the best video quality they could come up with?!? They look really amazing... Give us moreㅠㅠ

-Thank you for doing this challenge with Jiminㅠㅠㅠ You're doing so well, Jimin!

-You're the best, Jiminieㅠㅠ

-Vernon looks really good with short hair...

-Both Jimin and Seventeen are such amazing dancers...

trazy.com