Klook.com

Friday, May 19, 2023

, , , , ,

Aespa for W Korea

 ๐Ÿ’™ Karina x Louis Vuitton

๐ŸŒ™ Giselle x Dolce and Gabbana

⭐️ Winter x Gucci  

๐Ÿฆ‹ Ningning x Loewe 

theqoo 

-Whoa... They're all very beautiful...

-I think Winter suits Gucci really well...

-How... can the four of them all look that gorgeous...

-Whoa... They all suit those brands really wellใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-Giselle's aura looks really amazing... The other members look pretty as well...

-The more I look at Winter, the crazier I get...

-Oh Gosh... This is totally insane... Giselle is truly a hot girl...

-I feel dizzy because of Karina and Winter... Please save me...

-Winter is really charming. She's not just pretty, her aura is unmatched. She's the type of person who has the ability to steal people's attention...

-Giselle's attitude is insane... All of them suit those brands really well...

-Ningning is very photogenic...

-Winter is truly the human version of Gucci. I've noticed this since the moment I saw her attending Gucci Fashion Show in Gyeongbokgung...

-Karina always looks gorgeous...

-Giselle is insane... I literally gasped. Wow.

trazy.com