Klook.com

Friday, May 19, 2023

, ,

Karina's method to lose weight







'I wear a padded jacket, a tight t-shirt, or a sweatsuit and run for 4 hours. I would play Kpop songs and go for a run or dance while saying to myself, 'Jimin-ah, you're so cool''

!! She's not saying that she always runs for 4 hours !!
!! This is what she did when she lost 4 kg !!


-In the full video, she didn't say that's her workout routine. She also didn't say that she runs for 4 consecutive hours.

-Whoa... Running for 4 hours is really amazing. On the days where I run, I usually would just run for 1 minute and walk fast for the remaining time and I still feel like I'm about to die...

-In the video, she also said that she gains and loses weight easilyㅠㅠ Why are you guys worrying about her knees? It's not like she loses weight by starving herself. She works out to lose weight...

-I respect her for losing weight by working out. It would be really great if people follow her method to lose weight. 

-I want to copy her, but I don't think I can run for 4 hours even if I want toㅋㅋㅋ I'm glad to know that she works out to lose her weight...

-I heard wearing a sweatsuit is not good for your body, though...

-Why are you guys so scared that people might copy her method? Working out for 4 hours is so much better than starving yourself anywayㅜㅜ I'm sure people would already get tired just from running for 4 minutes, thoughㅋㅋㅋ

-You don't have to worry for her knees. It's fine to run that long, unless if you're obeseㅋㅋㅋ Running is actually very good for your body...

-Working out is indeed the best way to lose weight. I knew that she loses weight by working out, it shows.

-Oh Gosh... I should start working outㅋㅋㅋ By the way, Karina is really outgoingㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... I can't even run for 4 minutes...

-Running for 4 hours is not an easy thing to do...

-Working out is the right answer... I get tired just from running for 30 minutes, though...

-Stop complaining. It's not like you would copy her running for 4 hours anyway... I mean, all you guys do is scroll through an online community in the corner of your room. She's really cool for using that method to lose weight...

-She has the stamina to run for 4 hours. That's really amazingㄷㄷ

-Whoa... I can't even run for 30 minutes. How am I supposed to run for 4 hours...
 

trazy.com