Klook.com

Friday, May 19, 2023

, , , ,

Music Bank creates thumbnail with the idol combination that drives international fans wild

 

Of course, I'm also crazy about the two of them. But they didn't even have any interaction at all in the show. 

theqoo

-Now that I look at it, Winter's aura looks cold while Chaewon's looks warmㅋㅋㅋ

-They really do look alikeㅋㅋㅋ

-Which group is the girl on the right in?

-Hul... I have never thought they look alike, but they look quite similar here...

-Now that I look at it, they don't really resemble each other...

-Are the two of them really popular among international fans? They look pretty, but besides their short hair, I don't see any resemblance

-They look really similar. I get a hard time telling them apart when they have the same black short hair.

-'What happened between Winter and Chaewon? Why did they suddenly become a hot topic?' 'They became a hot topic because nothing happened...'

-They look like a kitten and a puppyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've always thought they look similar, but now that I look at it, they don't look alike at allㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh...? Is this something like Kristen Stewart and Emma Watson...?

-Sakura looks cute...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Besides the fact that both of them are ISTP, is there anything else they share in common...?

-Sakura is stealing the attention...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There's a reason why Chaewon is really popular among elementary school students these days. She looks really cuteㅋㅋ

-I want to see them collab for a stage...

-Sakura's expression is exactly my expression right nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com