Klook.com

Friday, May 19, 2023

,

NCT 127's live encore stage of Sticker on MCountdown amazes people

 

This video is from 2021. It's very fascinating how can they sing this unique song really well.

theqoo 

-Whoa... This is the best encore stage that I have ever seen

-I really hate this song, but I really like this encore stage. I even downloaded the video so I can watch it offline from time to timeㅋㅋㅋ

-I think you can always trust SM Ent.'s idols when it comes to vocals. They all sound really goodㅠㅠ 

-It's my first time listening to this song and it sounds very challenging to singㅋㅋㅋ The beat is difficult. The instrument and the melody are playing separately. I don't think I can sing this song if only the instrument is playing...

-Whoa... There are some parts that sound even better than the studio versionㅋㅋㅋ

-Taeil is a really great singer. He sings this song so f*cking effortlessly. 

-Jung Jaehyun doesn't look like someone who would sing really well. He's surprisingly a really great singer.

-This is such a really unique song and yet they're able to pull it off...ㅋ

-They all sound really good, especially Taeyong. He sounds like the studio version.

-It sounds like they eat CDs at this pointㄷㄷ

-The flute soundㅋㅋㅋ If I were them, I wouldn't be able to match the rhythm... Looks like they practiced really hard for this songㅋㅋ

-SM idols' talents are always overshadowed by their visuals... Only SM stans know how talented they areㅠㅠ

-This song is very difficult to sing and yet they sound exactly like the studio versionㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's very impressive...

-I'm surprised by how f*cking handsome Yuta is...

-Whoa... SM idols are truly different...

trazy.com