Klook.com

Friday, May 19, 2023

, ,

Jo Insung and Cha Taehyun to star in 'Unexpected Business', which is taking place in The U.S.

 According to Star News report, it has been confirmed that Jo Insung and Cha Taehyun have recently decided to star in tvN 'Unexpected Business 3'.

'Unexpected Business' is a variety show that portrays the business diary of two men who unexpectedly become rural supermarket owners. Season 1 was filmed in Hwacheon-gun, Gangwon Province in February 2021. Season 2, which aired in February 2022, was filmed in Naju, Jeollanam-do. 

Season 3 of 'Unexpected Business' takes place in The United States. As the COVID-19 pandemic nearing its end, there has been an increase in travel variety shows overseas. Following this trend, 'Unexpected Business' also ventures outside of South Korea and opens a supermarket in The United States. 

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=108&aid=0003153627

theqoo

-When I explore the channels, all I see is people camping, eating, opening a business, and enjoying nostalgic activities in foreign countries...

-I loved this show because they always film it in rural areas, thoughㅎㅎ But I'm still looking forward to this seasonㅎㅎ

-I loved this show because of their rural supermarket concept. Now it's becoming similar to other variety shows.

-I think it would be so much better if they film it in rural areasㅠㅠ Everyone is going abroad now...

-I hope they will go back to the countryside for Season 4... I really liked Season 1...

-Ah... Another show filmed in a foreign country, I'm sick of it... I watched the first two seasons and I think opening a small supermarket in the countryside is the characteristic of this show. What a shame.

-There are a lot of areas in South Korea they can go, though... Do they really have to go abroad?

-It must be really fun!! I really enjoyed watching the first two seasons, so I'm really looking forward to this season as wellㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm sick of watching variety shows filmed in foreign countries...

-I've been re-watching Season 1 these days and I really like the atmosphere of the show... What a shame...

-Honestly, this show is very boring. I only like it because it takes place in the countryside. 

trazy.com