Klook.com

Friday, May 19, 2023

, , ,

Suzy, Nana, and Jang Heeryung's pictures from their vacation





jin_a_nana: our healing trip...💓 I want to go (on a trip) again...💙 #SpecialandPrecious


-I didn't know Suzy and Nana were friends...

-How did Nana and Suzy become friends?ㅜㅜ They all look so f*cking pretty...

-I thought Nana was Suzy at first... She's so freaking beautiful...

-Suzy and Jang Heeryung often hang out together... I didn't know they were friends with Nana too?!

-Is that Jang Heeryung from Sh**ting Stars?!? She was really cute when she starred in that drama...

-I've seen Jang Heeryung and Suzy hang out before. However, it's my first time seeing them hang out with Nana.

-They all look so prettyㅜㅜ It's very terrifying to imagine myself hanging out with themㅠ

-I feel like my eyes have been blessed by their beauty,,

-Nana looks beautiful even with that hat...

-It looks like Suzy doesn't have any makeup on in those picturesã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ She looks beautiful...

-Suzy often goes on a vacation with Jang Heeryung. Did she become friends with Nana through Jang Heeryung?ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-Whoa... I can't believe Suzy and Nana are friends. This interaction is driving me insaneã„·ã„·

-Who's the girl in purple shirt? Is that Nana or Suzy?

trazy.com