Klook.com

Friday, May 19, 2023

, , ,

'No Prepare' Ep. 19 Aespa's Karina

 

theqoo

-Hul... This is crazy. She looks so f*cking gorgeous. I watched that right after it was uploaded.

-The thumbnail makes me lose my mind...

-She's such a baby...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoo Jimin's face drives me insane...

-I can't believe Karina is not just pretty, but also very friendly... 

-I didn't know she's such an outgoing personㅋㅋㅋㅋ I only watched that because she looks pretty, but I think I'm about to become her fan now... 

-Hul... Crazy. Brb, I gotta watch this episode.

-It's my first time seeing Karina off stage. She has a really cool personality and a beautiful voice. She's f*cking gorgeous...

-Don't watch this episode, guys. It will make you want to date her. 

-I just finished watching this episode, it's really goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's not only beautiful, but she also has a very charming personality...

-I want to date Karina...ㅠㅠ

-She has a really good personality. Not to mention that she's also very beautifulㅠㅠㅠ

-Yoo Jimin, marry me

-Now I know why Karina is really popular...ㅠㅠ

-I think my heart is damaged. Karina, you have to take responsibility of my heart.

-I just watched this episode. Karina is really charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her face is unrealistically beautiful, but her personality is very approachable. It makes her very charming.

trazy.com