Klook.com

Thursday, May 18, 2023

, , ,

??: I saw Eunkwang hyung on the street

 

I accidentally met Eunkwangie Hyung while walking on the streetㅋㅋㅋㅋ🤣

His surprised eyes show that they really met by accidentㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Oh?

Hyunsik-ah!

It's funny enough how Eunkwang was having a meal in such an open place. It's even funnier how a fellow BTOB member happened to meet him by accidentㅋㅋㅋ

The reason why this is not staged: A few hours ago Hyunsik posted on his Instagram story that he was hanging out with his friendsㅋㅋㅋ

+ A Melody happened to witness that momentㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was passing by and I thought I saw Eunkwang. It turned out to be really him. And then Hyunsik Oppa passed by in front of me and I was like 'Hul... It's Hyunsik Oppa' and he smiled at meㅠㅠ This is unbelievable. This is the picture that Hyunsik posted... The person I saw before was really Eunkwang. Was today my lucky day????? 

And that fan captured that moment

Me taking a picture of Hyunsik taking a picture of Eungga eatingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo 

-Why is he eating there?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is he eating with the window open?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really want Seo Eunkwang to guest in I Live Aloneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why did it have to happen when he was eating...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why do things like this always happen to Seo Eunkwang?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is not staged, right?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe this is realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I mean... You're an idol...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That spot is perfect for people who loves attentionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why did he have to have a meal with the window openㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I mean, what kind of celebrities eat with the window open like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The fact that a Melody witnessed this moment is hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I have never seen a restaurant like that...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His life is basically a sitcom...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He laughs like an Ahjussi...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seo Eunkwang was born to bring laughter...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm crying from laughing too hardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅜㅜㅜ

trazy.com