Klook.com

Thursday, May 18, 2023

A compilation of encore stages that almost sound raw

 Female idols:

(G)I-DLE

Blackpink

New Jeans

LE SSERAFIM

ITZY

IVE

TWICE

NMIXX

Aespa

Male idols:

Stray Kids

The Boyz

Seventeen

NCT Dream

EXO

SHINee

NCT 127

TXT

BTS

Solo artists:

Taeyeon

Taemin

Kang Daniel

Jimin

Kai

Key

Rosé

Jennie


-Most of JYP's artists sound amazing...

-I really love watching encore stagesㅠㅠ These days, I watch NMIXX and NCT 127's encore stages a lot...

-SM groups' skills are overshadowed by their visuals. There's not one single group in SM Ent. that doesn't sound amazing, for realㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This makes me realize how amazing SM Ent.'s artists sound when they sing live...

-EXO sounds really amazing. I will never get tired of watching that encore stage. I love the way they add harmonies and improvisations in the encore stage.

-EXO and SHINee sound really good...

-Blackpink sound really impressive...ㅋㅋㅋ So do Seventeen and SHINee...

-Winner is not listed in this post... I watch their encore stages a lot because of how amazing they sound...ㅋㅋㅋ

-I didn't really like Mafia at first, but I can't stop listening to it after watching their encore stageㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Aespa sounds even better on the encore stage... Their vocals sound very refreshing...

-I can't believe the OP didn't mention Highlight...

-It's my first time watching NMIXX's encore stage. I can say that they sound really good.

-SM Ent.'s artists have amazing vocals, that's why they sound that good in their encore stages...

-I really like those encore stages of SHINee and NCT 127...

-ITZY and NMIXX sound really impressive... That's crazy...

trazy.com