Klook.com

Thursday, May 18, 2023

, ,

Idol group who unexpectedly changed their group's name on their 1st debut anniversary

The first boy group from PSY's company, P-Nation

TNX

Today is their 1st debut anniversary. 

The members suddenly introduced themselves as The New Six.

 

They also changed the names of their official accounts




This really happened unexpectedly...


They first become popular for this part

The meaning of their original group name was The New Six

theqoo 

-What...? They changed their group name without saying anything before?

-I thought TNX was the abbreviation of their group name just like ZB1?

-Some people didn't like their new group name since many idols have English group names, though...

-It does sound better than TNX...

-There are a lot of idols who have similar group names... They made a good decision by changing their group name...

-Whoa... I thought TNX meant Thanks. Turns out it's actually the abbreviation of The New Six

-It's really out of the blue, but I think The New Six sounds better...

-I agree that their new group name sounds better, but I think they should've released an official announcement beforehand...ㅋㅋㅋ

-They should've officially announced it beforehand...ㅠㅋㅋㅋ But I think their new group name sounds better, especially since there are a lot of idol groups with three-letter names.

-Their new group name sounds better, but don't idols usually release an official announcement before changing their group name?

-The name 'The New Six' reminds me of New Jeans and Day6, though...

-I totally understand why they decided to change the name... But how could they change their group name without any official announcements?

-Their new group name is easy to remember. I like it. 

-It's kinda hard to pronounce, but I wish them all the best anyway...

trazy.com