Klook.com

Thursday, May 18, 2023

, ,

Taeyong 'SHALALA' Mood Sampler - Collector Video

 

theqoo 

-Whoa... This video describes Taeyong really well (The human version of Neo)

-Is that one of the tracks he posted on Soundcloud? The background music somehow sounds very familiar...

-This is crazy... This is exactly how I imagined Taeyong's solo would be. I freaking love it.

-The title of his album is 'SHALALA' but that doesn't look 'SHALALA' at all... By the way, why does he look so pretty?

-I think he's the only person who can suit this concept well... His face and expressions left a really deep impression. It's like magic that makes you can't stop watching.

-Those accessories are really fancy, but he manages to look really good with them... Wow...

-Whoa... Crazy. I literally watched this with my mouth open.

-I knew he would suit a fancy concept like thisㅋㅋㅋ He suits the outfits and concept really well...

-Whoa... He looks so f*cking handsome...

-The human version of NCT

-I can't believe he's able to pull off a concept like thisㅋㅋㅋ I love how unique this video is...

-How could he look so good with those outfits?ㅋㅋㅋ He's truly the human version of NCT

-Whoa... A standing ovation for his visual...ㅠㅠ

-How could someone be so... Neo? He's truly the human version of Neo...

-Just Taeyong being Taeyong...

-Yong-ah, I will be looking forward to your solo debut~

trazy.com