Klook.com

Thursday, May 18, 2023

, , , ,

Taehyung and Jennie spotted walking hand in hand in Paris

theqoo 

-BTS and Blackpink... A couple of top stars. They look really good together...

-This makes me realize that not being able to see your lover because you're too busy is just actually an excuse. If you really love someone, you would make time to see them no matter whatㅋㅋ

-They should've gone public with their relationship at this point... I wonder why did they deny the rumors...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... They don't even bother to hide their relationship anymore nowㅋㅋㅋ They look really good together...

-The way they have a staff following them from behind is so f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋ

-They look really cute togetherㅠㅠ I wonder how it feels like to be superstars walking hand in hand in Paris... I'm really happy to see this.

-Is the person following them their manager?

-It feels weird to see them looking like an ordinary couple walking togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋ This makes me realize that they're human too...

-V and Jennie's managers are going to be besties at this pointㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're going public with their relationship, wow...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if Jennie can wait for his boyfriend while he serves in the military later...

-I bet they're going to have such pretty babies...

-A date in Paris... It must be really romantic

-The way the staff is keeping a distance from the two of them is really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They don't have to explain anything about their relationship... They look good together...

-I wonder if their managers have gotten any closer because of their relationship...

-A couple of top stars... I'm so jealous of them...

trazy.com