Klook.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

, ,

Super Junior's Eunhyuk donates 100 M KRW for firefighters

 

According to the Firefighter Family Hope Foundation, Super Junior's Eunhyuk made a generous donation as a way to express his gratitude for the dedication of firefighters. 

Eunhyuk said, "I felt heartbroken when I heard about the sacrifice and accidents that firefighters experienced. I hope this donation can be a little help to firefighters who have suffered a lot due to recent frequent fires. I hope they can quickly recover physically and mentally in a good environment."

https://naver.me/xYT2wRwB

theqoo

-Eunhyuk donates a lot...

-Hul... That's very cool of him

-Whoa... That's really amazing

-People who help firefighters are the best...

-Wow... He did a really great job...

-I personally think he's the least problematic and also the best member in the group. This is one of the proofs.

-Hyukjae is really cool. I should make a donation too...

-It seems like he is consistently making donations. That's very cool of him.

-It seems like he deeply considered where to donate. He's very cool๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

-I've always known that he's a good person... The fact that he made a donation for firefighters is really cool... 

-Whoa... I stumbled across very heart-warming news on Theqooใ… ใ…  So cool!!

-My bias is indeed very thoughtful...!ใ… ใ…  I'm really grateful that he makes donations consistently even when he doesn't have toใ…œใ…œ 

trazy.com