Klook.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Gucci Fashion Show after-party has been going on for 3 hours

 

F*ck, I'm sorry for cussing. What you're seeing right now is Gucci Fashion Show after-party in Gyeongbokgung. I feel like I'm going to lose my mind. I don't understand why they have to hold the after-party outdoors with loud music. This is a place where people live. It's 11:30 PM right now. How could they do this? Can't they act like the luxury brand they are? I thought of them positively because I heard a lot of good things about them in the trending topic, however, I can no longer see them that wayㅋㅋㅋ

I don't know what 비인 (NB: Sorry, I don't understand what that is) is, but that's the information my mom received when she reported this to the police. That party has been going on for 2 to 3 hours now. 

How do I report a noise complaint? I filmed this by zooming 10x but the sound of the music can be heard from my room, it's that freaking loud. It seems like they installed the speakers outside. It's not even a concert. Also, what are the lights that can be seen from inside my room? Laser?

  theqoo

-Just Gucci being Gucci...

-Did they even get permission for that party? Why are they acting like that...

-Their event takes place near a residential area... Are they out of their mind?

-The police didn't do anything despite receiving reports of noise complaints?? That's hilarious

-They must be out of their mind...

-That's crazy... Go home, y'all...

-Even concerts can't be held after 10 PM... Why are they being so freaking loud...?

-Hul... That's really loud, though??? They must be really crazy...

-Crazy bastards... Don't they even know what time it is now?

-Late at night on a weekday?? They must be insane. Some of them probably have nothing to do tomorrow, but normal citizens have to wake up at dawn to go to work... What's with all this noise?

-Is it over now?

-I don't understand how they managed to get permission to hold an event at night on a weekday...

-Do they think they can do whatever they want just because they're a luxury brand?

-What's the point of having such a grand event when they hold the after-party like some uncultured people...

trazy.com