Klook.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

, , , ,

Two female idols who get the positive reactions the most out among idols who attended Gucci Fashion Show





Aespa's Winter




ITZY's Ryujin


-Ryujin's aura in the last picture is really insane

-Ryujin looks like an actress...

-Both Winter and Ryujin look really handsome, I love them

-Winter looks like a model and Ryujin looks like an actress. The two of them look really stunning.

-Now that I look at it, Ryujin looks more like Kim Jieun than Han Sohee. So gorgeous. Winter looks really chic and beautiful as well.

-I thought Ryujin was an actress at first... Her aura looks really amazing

-I think Ryujin will look absolutely gorgeous in Hanbok...

-Can we have Ryujin and Winter in one frame now?

-Whoa... The two of them look beautiful in different ways... I can't stop admiring their beauty...

-Winter looks like a painting in those pictures...

-Look at Winter's gaze... It's making me crazy...

-Winter is not only beautiful, but she also looks really handsome...

-I thought Ryujin was that female Music Bank's MC... Her aura looks so great...

-No wonder why Winter is becoming a trending topic everywhere...

trazy.com