Klook.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

,

The woman who gets a kiss from IU after she wished her a happy birthday

 





-Crazy... I'm so freaking jealous, Unnieㅠㅠㅠ

-They have the same birthday!! Happy birthday to both of themㅋㅋ

-She looks really adorable when she gives that woman a kiss on the cheekㅠㅠ

-I have cheeks too...

-This is crazy. What should I do to get IU to kiss me on the cheek? I don't mind if I have to wash my face with bleach...

-I can't believe I'm seeing Davika on Theqoo...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That Unnie is so f*cking beautiful. She's a Thai top star...

-Why do I feel so f*cking jealous...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This must be a lie... I'm really jealousㅠㅠㅠ

-Davikaㅜㅜ She's a Thai celebrity. She's a f*cking Goddess, so beautiful. Please show her a lot of attention...

-Hul... IU looks so f*cking adorable...

-I was wondering who that woman is... Turns out she's a Thai celebrity who IU always meets in Gucci Fashion Shows...

-Give me a kiss on the cheek too!

-Can I have a kiss too...?

trazy.com