Klook.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

, ,

New Jeans' Hani at Gyeongbokgung Gucci Cruise Show

 






-I wouldn't have recognized her if the title didn't state her name...

-I feel like the style could've been better, but she looks adorable anywayㅋㅋㅋ

-I couldn't recognize her at first. Her stylist is really mean, they should reflect on their mistake. 

-I can slightly see Rei in her. I have never thought they looked alike, thoughㅋㅋㅋ

-It's not her best hairstyle, but she still looks adorable

-She looks gorgeous, but this is not her best looks...

-She looks really pretty and lovely...

-She looks a little bit swollen today but she still looks cute, though...ㅠㅠ

-Her smile is seriously so cute...ㅋㅋㅋ

-The stylist who dressed her like that should starve tonight...

-She somehow reminds me of Sulli...

-She looks like a Princess from Vietnam...

-I feel like the stylist tried to make her look more mature but ended up making her looks weird...

-Who cut her bangs...?

-Oh Gosh... Who's her hair designer?

-I can't believe the stylist made a New Jeans' member looks like she's 35 years old...

trazy.com