Klook.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

, ,

Winter creates a buzz for her new legendary close-up shots at Gucci Fashion Show today

 




-Those close-up shots are legendary. I'm not a fan, but I can't stop saving her pictures to my phoneㅋㅋㅋ

-She went to Gyeongbokgung for a photoshoot...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-What did she do to make her skin looks flawless? I'm really jealous of her...

-I'm so glad Aespa changed salons... This makeup looks perfect

-Everything about her today is legendary... From her hairstyle, makeup, outfits, even to her attitude...

-She reminds me of Im Soohyang...? from True Beauty...

-Her makeup looks really amazing... It suits her well

-Whoa... She looks so freaking handsome, not gonna lie...

-Are you sure these are press-taken pictures? She looks f*cking gorgeous...

-I wonder how did she do such a charismatic expression when she's not even a model...

-I don't think there's any color that Winter doesn't look good with...

-Whoa... The lighting is a paid actor

-I can slightly see Taemin in her face...ㅋㅋㅋ She looks both handsome and pretty at the same time

-She looks like an animated character... So f*cking unbelievable

-Whoa... She looks gorgeous even in press-taken pictures...

-Whoa... She makes these press-taken pictures look like a pictorial...

-She looks like a handsome Sims character...

-That's my woman right there

trazy.com