Klook.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

, ,

IVE's Leeseo at Gyeongbokgung Gucci Cruise Show

 





So cute


-So cute... It really looks like she came to the event straight from school...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Leeseo is really pretty... I hope she will become a brand ambassador for a beauty brand...

-Leeseo is so prettyㅋㅋ She suits the outfit really well. She reminds me of Yoona.

-It looks like she's on a school trip... So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love how Leeseo's outfits always suit her age. Her outfit today somehow looks like a school uniformㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her outfit looks like a school uniformㅋㅋㅋ I think Leeseo is going to be a top star one day. She's really photogenic.

-Baby Leeseo looks so beautiful, I'm really proud of herㅜㅜ

-This is not her best looks, but it suits her age and makes look really adorableㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks cute, but it must be really hot for her...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's not wearing heels, but she looks really tall...ㅋㅋ

-She really does look like a baby here...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so young that it looks like she's using her mom's bag here... So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was wondering why she looks so young... Turns out she was born in 2007ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That means she's literally young...

-I personally think she looks like the combination of Wonyoung and Yujin...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com