Klook.com

Thursday, May 18, 2023

, , ,

IVE Yujin and Liz high notes receive exclamation of admiration at Sejong University Festival

 

Starting from 00:25~

theqoo 

-Whoa... The reaction of the person filming this is exactly the same as mineㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The audience goes 'Whoa...' every time Liz and Yujin hit the high notesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I have faith in Starship Ent.'s vocalists. My babies, you guys are absolutely amazing...

-Both Liz and Yujin are truly gems...

-The volume of Liz's voice is on a whole different level...

-The only thing I can say is... 'That's crazy'. They sound amazing...

-I also go 'Oh...' every time the person filming this video says 'Oh...'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Their live singing has improved so much...ㅋㅋㅋ They sound really good

-This song is really high, though. How can they sing live so well while dancing? They're really impressive...

-I'm really proud of Yujin and Liz. I want to give them a pat on the head.

-You can always believe in Yujin and Liz when it comes to singing live... Their vocals are on a whole different level...

-Starship's main vocals are indeed really amazing... I'm really impressed by Liz...

-Liz's high notes sound really stable. It's really comfortable to hear. 

-I love how Liz doesn't sound like she's screaming as she hits the high notes...

trazy.com