Klook.com

Saturday, November 5, 2022

, ,

VIXX's former member, Hongbin, is raged after being accused as the idol who got arrested for drugs use ... 'The reporters are trash'

 

Hongbin is currently active as a BJ (live streamer) since his departure from VIXX. He denied all accusations of drug use. 

On the 4th evening, in his live stream on Twitch, he said, "I'm trending today because of the trash reporters. These reporters are trash. I can confidently say this out loud. I am a victim. I do live broadcast for 11 hours on average every day, how am I supposed to have the time to do drugs?"

theqoo

-He once said in his live broadcast before, that your hands will tremble hard if you do drugs. That's why he doesn't do drugs, because he wouldn't be able to play games.

-Besides, VIXX hasn't disbanded yet

-Whoa... He does live broadcasts for 11 hours straight on average??

-I know right... It really pissed me off how people started accusing him. His group hasn't even disbanded in the first place. Get your facts straight. 

-Twitch streamers usually do live broadcasts for 14 to 15 hours, guys...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think it's the fault of the people in the online communities, not the reporters...

-I had no idea he left the group...

-A lot of people are making assumptions on Theqoo...

-It must be really upsetting for him to be wrongly accused like that...

-This is exactly why I told people to not make assumptions...

-I knew it wasn't him...

-He's really amazing for doing live broadcasts for 11 hours straight... He's really passionate about that...

trazy.com