Klook.com

Saturday, November 5, 2022

, , ,

Bibi's little sister just debuted as an idol and she looks nothing like Bibi...

 



I'm following her group because I really like their song. I was really surprised to learn that she's Bibi's little sister. I don't think I'd know they were siblings if no one told me. They look really different. The two of them are beautiful and charming in their own way.


-Hul... She kinda reminds me of another female idol

-Is she from TripleS...? I think I saw her in that group...

-Their facial features look different but they radiate the same vibes

-Hul... I had no idea she was Bibi's little sister!! I was really curious about her because she's so beautiful

-Hul... I thought the other member was Bibi's little sister. This is unbelievable.

-They kinda have the same eyes though!!

-Whoa... They really do look nothing alikeㅋㅋㅋ But they somehow have the same vibes

-I wouldn't know if I only saw her. But I think I'd know right away who's Bibi's little sister in the groupㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How old is she?
 ㄴShe was born in 2002!

-The two of them are really gorgeous...

-No wonder why she's such a great singer...

trazy.com