Klook.com

Saturday, November 5, 2022

,

The visual member of NewJeans is just the matter of personal preferences, right?

 


They're all pretty...ㅠㅠㅠ

[+396][-66]

1. [+116][-8] Minji and Haerin have visuals that fit the beauty standards. Hanni is totally stan-attractor material. Hyein is tall and she has good body proportions, I'm sure she'll gain more individual fans as she gets older. I think all people would think Danielle is pretty, unless for people who are not really into half Koreans.

2. [+107][-1] I like Hanni

3. [+60][-5] I agree. I prefer someone who has the innocent and puppy looks, so I personally think Minji is the prettiest in the group. In IVE, I think Ahn Yujin is the most outstanding one. 

4. [+54][-0] Seriously, though. They have every type of beauty in this group...ㅠㅠ

5. [+43][-0] You just can't choose one... I wonder where did their company find all of these girls... It's really fascinating to meㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com