Klook.com

Saturday, November 5, 2022

,

Kim Saeron threw a 'drinking party' 2 months after her DUI case ... Written in the invitation that the materials needed are alcohol


Lee Jinho revealed the birthday party invitation that Kim Saeron sent to her friends. In the invitation was written, 'Ron's Birthday on July 30th at 10:30PM. Address: XXX. Materials needed: Yourself and alcohol'


-That's her privacy. I don't think it's right for the press to reveal what she eats at home...

-Looks like a friend of hers leaked this to the press...

-Did one of her friends leaked this to the press? It sends me chills down my spine how people reveal someone's private life just like that...

-I feel bad for her. Does she really have to get all of this hate just for throwing a birthday party? Her friend who leaked the invitation is so cruel. It's true that she was wrong for driving under the influence, but we should know when to stop. She received the punishment and already paid for the compensation anyway. 

-Well, she can throw parties but it kinda fascinates me how she still drinks. If I were her, I don't think I would be able to go near alcohol ever again.

-Her friend was really cruel for leaking this... That party was her privacy. It doesn't matter as long as she doesn't drive under the influence again.

-It indeed doesn't look that good for her to be throwing an alcohol party in the period of reflecting. However, it doesn't like she's driving under the influence again. Drinking is not a sin anyway. I can't believe someone leaked this. I'm sure she probably only invited her close friends.

-So what... Do we really have to know everything about her private life?

-It's her privacy. It's not like she caused an accident again this time. Do we really have to know this? Those people who leave hate comments for her for throwing a party are so f*cking pathetic

trazy.com