Klook.com

Saturday, November 5, 2022

, ,

Miyeon's personality is really unexpectedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

She starts by introducing herself as a princess and asks, 'I look pretty, right?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

If you're a fan of (G)I-DLE, you must be really used to this^^ㅋㅋㅋ



According to Shuhua, Miyeon is a princess who doesn't have the 'Princess Disease'



Princess Disease in Miyeon's dictionary: Someone who is not a princess pretending like one

Miyeon: Real princesses can't have the 'Princess Disease'




Miyeon: 'I'm kind of pretty, you know'
Q: When did you first realize that you were pretty?
Miyeon: 'I've always thought that I was pretty!'
Miyeon: I debuted, but I somehow didn't look as pretty as I thought I would. I thought I'd rock the whole world when I debuted. 

Miyeon's strong confidence even makes Kang Hodong speechlessㅋㅋㅋㅋ





Q: There are a lot of beautiful celebrities in South Korea. Who is the female idol that has the top visual? Excluding your members!
Miyeon: They're all beautiful!
Q: Who is the most beautiful?
A: ... More beautiful than me?
'Respect. Self-love is important!'

She even earns Kang Hodong's respect



She was too immersed in the game of guessing the drama title and iconic dialogueㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Judging from her looks only, she looks like a shy and quiet person. But nope.
She's full of self-love and how should I say it...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's really outgoingㅋㅋㅋ
Not to mention that she's unexpectedly funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



I really love Miyeon-ie

[+139][-36]

1. [+37][-4] It's funny how sometimes she gets surprised by how beautiful she is as she monitors herself when performingㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just imagine how much she gets surprised that her members look really fed up with it. Their expressions are saying 'Please, stop being surprised by your own beauty'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+33][-3] Honestly, since she's f*cking gorgeous, it doesn't even sound annoying at all. I just go like 'I agree' when I hear itㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+27][-8] Miyeon has a really great personality

4. [+24][-4] I'm older than Cho Miyeon, but I really want to be friends with her

5. [+24][-1] I didn't know it when she's silent, but once she talks, she doesn't look shy or quiet at all. It will only hurt my mouth to talk about how beautiful she is. I keep on repeating that part where she copied the iconic line from the drama Itaewon Class several times because she's really funny
trazy.com