Klook.com

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Would you rather have your bias dates in secret, but soft-launches the relationship VS shamelessly open about his public relationship

 


Which one would you rather choose?

The keyword is: 'Soft-launching' secret relationship and 'Shamelessly' open about his public relationship
For example: "I think the reason why I'm able to receive this big award is because of my lovely girlfriend, XX. Thank you for always looking after me. I love you. See you later~"
This is just for fun

theqoo

-I don't like both...

-I'm not choosing one. I'd rather leave the fandom.

-I personally think the second choice is 100x better

-If I really had to choose... I'd go with the 2nd option

-I think the 2nd option is way better. The fans who decided to leave the fandom can leave. The 1st option feels like... They're playing around with the fans' feelings.

-2nd option. I honestly prefer idols having public relationships.

-Well... My bias is married, so it doesn't matter anymoreㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't care, I just want them to keep it lowkey

-The 2nd optionㅋㅋㅋ I honestly don't really mind if they're just dating...

-I'd leave the fandom either way. There is no better option. I'd leave the fandom sooner or later, it's just the matter of time. 

-I can't deal with both. I'll just leave the fandomㅠㅠ

-I prefer the 1st option. I don't want to know anything about his girlfriend's existence. Well, I'd eventually leave the fandom, though

-I think the 2nd option is so much better, but that speech is kinda...^^

-I'm going with the 2nd option. My Oppa is old now, he has to get married...

-I prefer the 2nd option as long as the girlfriend is a decent person. Instead, they have to get married. I can't imagine what would happen if they break up after going public with their relationship.

-I don't care~~ 

trazy.com