Klook.com

Saturday, November 5, 2022

, ,

Aespa's Winter looks like she'll lose her charms if she grows out her hair

 







-She looks gorgeous either way, but she suits short hair betterㅠㅠ

-Do you mean... I'll lose my sanity??

-She suits short hair better than long hair

-She looks gorgeous either way, though...?

-She looks really beautiful with long hair...

-You can just say that she looks better with short hair. No need to say she'll lose her charms.

-Lose her charms?? She's overflowing with charms. She's freaking beautiful.

-I'm a huge fan of Winter with short hair but I don't think the title sounds right...

-I personally think she looks more beautiful with long hair, though??

-Uhm... I prefer her with long hair...

-What do you mean?? She looks beautiful tough??

trazy.com