Klook.com

Saturday, November 5, 2022

, , , , , ,

Preview of Radio Star next episode starring SHINee's Key and Minho, Lee Seokhoon, and Tei

 

Best friend specialㅋㅋㅋ

You can always trust SHINee's '91 liners for variety shows and there are also Seokhun ssaem and Tei. Is this line-up for real? This episode is going to be really fun

theqoo 

-Hul... Key and Minho???!!

-Look at this line-up... I think this episode is going to be really fun

-I was like... Key and Minho were best friends?? And then I realized they're in the same group...

-I'm somehow used to see Key dancing to Pink Venom, but Seokhun Ssaem is dancing to Hype Boy...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't believe I'm watching Lee Seokhun dancing to Hype Boy

-Whoa... This episode looks really fun. It's such a relief they didn't fight throughout the showㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... I'm absolutely going to watch that episode. It looks really fun.

-I like the 4 of themㅜㅜㅜ I'm really looking forward to that episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know this episode is going to be really fun just by watching the previewㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm absolutely going to watch that episode

-Hul... I can't wait for that episode alreadyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com