Klook.com

Saturday, November 5, 2022

, ,

Cha Eunwoo said a female idol once hit on him, do you think it's true?

 I saw it on Youtube. Do you think it's real or it's just a script?

instiz

-Have you seen him? Absolutely

-I'm sure it's true, I mean just look at him

-It'd be weird if no one hits on himㅎㅎ

-I think I'd believe it if he said male idols hit on him too...

-Do you seriously think only female idols hit on him...?

-If I were around him, I'd still hit on him even though I know he'd absolutely reject me. 

-Celebrities flirt with each other more than you think. I'm pretty sure some have tried to flirt with him, he's Cha Eunwoo

-Honestly speaking, if I were an idol, I'd flirt with him tooㅋㅋㅋ

-I'd definitely hit on him if I had the chance. I just want to have the chance to talk with him. 

-I want to confess my love to Cha Eunwoo

-If I had the chance to meet him in person, I want to confess my love to him. Even if I just meet him on the street, I'd ask for an autograph while confessing my love

-I wouldn't even be surprised if there are male idols who tried to flirt with him

-?? This is a stupid question

trazy.com