Klook.com

Saturday, November 5, 2022

, , ,

NCT127's concert in Indonesia was stopped

 

 theqoo

-Hul...

-How did those 30 people faint? Are they okay?

-Why did they faint? Because they were in the standing venue? What about the bomb threat?

-I heard the barricade fell. Did that happen in the standing venue?

-Oh Gosh... What happened?ㅠㅠ I hope no one is injured...

-There was no crowd surge. The barricade fell and that resulted people in the front line collapsed, that's why the concert was stoppedㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I saw the clips and I think they had enough reason to stop the concert. The members' expressions stiffened as they saw the fans pushing each other until the barricade fell.

-It must be really mentally exhausting for the members... I hope they get a good sleep tonight and overcome thisㅜㅜ

-They still haven't released any statement about this. Let's not make assumptions.

-Hul... Their concert was stopped. It looks like they did it for safety reasons. I'm sure both the fans and the idols are really upset.

-What happened? People are fainting?

---

The concert was stopped because more than 30 people in the standing venue faintedㅠㅠ
Oh Gosh, this is really scary... I'm worried both for the fans and the members
It hasn't even been that long since the Itaewon tragedy happened and now a similar event is happening...
I really hope no concerts would have standing venues in the future


[+25][-0]

1. [+25][-0] That is such a pity, but please follow the orders... This will only harm both fans and the artists

2. [+21][-0] It's such a relief that they noticed it quickly and stopped the concert right away... Oh Gosh

3. [+20][-1] This is really upsetting. Please follow the orders if you are in the standing venue. I think it's hard for the members mentally to see people getting injured at a concert they have prepared so much.

4. [+19][-1] Not to mention the bomb threatㅋㅋㅋ I heard the concert was all-standing...

5. [+10][-0] I saw the clip on another site and it really breaks my heartㅠㅠ I hope both 127 and the fans are safeㅜㅜ
trazy.com