Klook.com

Sunday, November 6, 2022

, ,

I think Cha Eunwoo gets a lot of offers to star in dramas and movies

 Because of his looks and popularity...

instiz

-I think he gets endless offers...

-Honestly, I'm not a fan of Cha Eunwoo. He's also not my type. However, regardless of his acting skills, I always end up watching dramas that he stars in. I think I have watched all of the dramas he starred in with no exceptions. And I will continue to do so in the future...

-People always talk about his acting skills, but he still gets offers to star in various dramas...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I personally hope he'd quit being an idol and start focusing on his career as an actor

-Because Eunwoo is... Eunwoo...

-I know right. I think so, too. You just can't help but watch the dramas he stars in because he has a charming face, even if he's not a great actor. 

-I'm one of those people who will watch anything that Eunwoo stars in^^

-Eunwoo is a great actor. He has improved a lot, judging from his latest drama

-I'm not surprised. His face brings happiness just by looking at itㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope he'll improve his acting skills so viewers can bear watching his dramas...

-I really like Eunwoo, but I still can't watch the dramas he stars in...

-I mean... His face is fun to look at...

trazy.com