Klook.com

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Female dominated sites vote the member who is the identity of each groups from Gen 4

Rather than 'identity member', I think it's more like 'the member you think of when you hear the group'. These polls are just for fun, so please don't be too serious!

LE SSERAFIM 

Kim Chaewon

STAYC


Yoon

Aespa



ITZY


Yeji

IVE

Jang Wonyoung

Kep1er

Kim Chaehyun

(G)I-DLE

Soyeon

NewJeans

Minji

NMIXX

Sullyoon


-Whoa, those 3 members from NMIXX got a similar amount of votes...

-(G)I-DLE is 4 Gen? Does that mean Gen 4 starts in 2018?

-Hul... I agree with most of the votes except I think it's Kazuha for LE SSERAFIM and Xiaoting for Kep1er

-LE SSERAFIM is kinda unexpected. People on Youtube always talk about how Yunjin is the face of the group.

-I personally think Ryujin is the face of ITZY

-It fascinates me how NMIXX gets divided opinions because I only know Sullyoonㄷㄷ I can relate to most of the polls besides that.

-I personally think Huh Yunjin is the face of LE SSERAFIM

-I'd choose Sieun for STAYC and Haewon for NMIXX

-The first member who pops up in my head when 'LE SSERAFIM' is mentioned is Sakura...

-It's either the prettiest or the most popular member in the group...

-Akgaes are throwing punches in the air after seeing this postㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com