Klook.com

Sunday, November 6, 2022

What happens when celebrities don't post Bubbles for a week

 

FROM FAN: You haven't posted anything in more than 7 days. Please check the messages from your fans who miss you.

+Explanation to prevent misunderstandings:


The idol who posted that notification from Bubble didn't post anything for 7 days to mourn for the Itaewon tragedy. They took a screen capture and posted it because they found it fascinating. Even when they didn't post anything, they still check their Bubbles to see the messages had sent for them. They also keep fans updated through their Status messages! I'm writing this in advance to prevent misunderstandings~~

-Someone had already posted about that notification a long ago. I'm sure a lot of people already knows about this.

-I hope my bias would never sign up for Bubble. They're really good at communicating with fans, but I think I'd hate it if they signed up for Bubble

-Do singers have the choice to sign up for paid applications like Bubble? Or are they forced by their companies?

-If I were a celebrity and see that notification on my Bubble, I'd probably send fans a simple greeting right away.

-They should be getting notifications like that. They get money from sending messages, so they should do their job.

-Why did they sign up for Bubble if they're not going to send messages...

-It has been 283 days since the last time my idol posted something on Bubbleㅎㅎ Almost 1 year now! They should just terminate their service at this pointㅜㅜ

-Oh... Now that I think about it, it has been 2 weeks since the last time my idol posted on Bubble...

-My bias did not post anything on Bubble for 1,5 month because they were busy preparing for comeback...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And the fans can't get any refundsㅎ

-Oh... This is fascinating...

trazy.com