Klook.com

Sunday, November 6, 2022

, ,

Anyone wants to see Park Eunbin's face in Dream High? She looks so pretty

 




Her eyes are really sparkly


-What?? When did she make an appearance in Dream High?

-Park Eunbin starred in Dream High????

-I searched it on Youtube and she played as Go Hyesung, she made an appearance in the last episode.

-What?? I have watched Dream High for at least 5 times... Why didn't I know about this?

-Suzy's little sister??

-Hul... I thought she was Park Minyoung in the second gif...

-She played the role of Suzy's little sister, but she's actually older than Suzy in real lifeㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... That was Park Eunbin??? Unbelievable...

-The reason why most of you don't remember her in Dream High is because she only made appearance in the last episode for 10 secondsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She made a special appearance in the last episode as Suzy's little sister!! I used to think she was really beautiful back thenㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com